Podcast Message Outline
1. List only 3 tasks on your to-do list
2. List only 3 Errands for the day
3. Keep a "What's Next" list for any last minute task.
4. No Back to Back appointments- Keep some space between tasks.
5. Do what you love every day. Read, Nap, music, photography or whatever you love.
6. Don't overcrowd your child's schedule.
7. Be mindful of your moments. Be in a meditative state by praying the Rosary.
Martha and Mary38 Now as they went on their way, Jesus entered a village. And a woman named Martha welcomed him into her house. 39 And she had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord's feet and listened to his teaching. 40 But Martha was distracted with much serving. And she went up to him and said, “Lord, do you not care that my sister has left me to serve alone? Tell her then to help me.” 41 But the Lord answered her, “Martha, Martha, you are anxious and troubled about many things, 42 but one thing is necessary. Mary has chosen the good portion, which will not be taken away from her.”
Enjoy your Thanksgiving Day with Family and Friends.
God Bless You, My Dears-
Your Rosary Maker
The Rosary Artisan Studio: 516 499-1496