A Prayer Request For Healing.


 Prayer Request by Anna For Annette And Anthony 

Please Join me in prayer for a speedy recovery for Anthony-The Doctors say that it will be a year long process.  Let us pray that the healing time is quicker and that he will be totally whole to pursue his dreams.  In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen 

Please Join me in prayer for Annette who is -at present- dealing with some medical challenges. We pray for a peaceful heart and  calmness to surround Annette as she deals with her Medical Challenge.  In the Name Of The Father, Son, and The Holy Spirit. Amen

         Thank you God.  

http://shrineofstjude.claretians.org/Images/email/stationary/ecard-EnglishStJude.jpgA Prayer to St. Jude
Most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hope. Please intercede on my behalf.  Make use of that particular privilege given to you to bring hope, comfort, and help where they are needed most. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven as I work with my challenges, particularly (here make your request). I praise God with you and all the saints forever.  I promise, blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen. 






No comments:

Post a Comment