A Powerful Magnet (Podcast 83)

Job 3:25 (King James Version) 

25 For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me. Living in fear brings a negative energy into our lives. Mark Twain once said, “I've had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened.” Yeah, not so great things do happen to good people at times.  Yes, indeed good people do suffer but not because they deserve it. Listen to today's Podcast message to learn about Job:325. 
Enjoy the podcast!
Today we meditate upon the  Joyful Mysteries
https://cieloscent.com 
cieloscent@gmail.com
516-499-1496
 © 2014 Cieloscent  
For your information:  You do not have to be a catholic to pray the Rosary.  The Rosary Meditations will bring you an immense peace.  Email us for a Free mission Rosary.  We will even pay the shipping.

The Valentines day Prayer Kit- You can reserve your kit starting:
January 6, 2014-MONDAY