# 107- A Holy Intelligence By Your Side

Monday, February 10,2014  
 

In This Episode we explore :
About Angels  

Weekly Featured Topics:     Simple Living 2014
                                            News From The Cieloscent Rosary Artisan Studio
Summary-Podcast Episode 107: 
Main Topic:  
About Angels
                       What The Church Teaches Us About Angels. 
                       Fallen Angels.

                       Our Guardian Angel-Our Spiritual Best Friend.  
Psalm 91-10-12
10- then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. 11- For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; 12- they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
 Matthew 18:10
 "See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven
 My good Angel, You Come from heaven; God has sent you to take care of me. Thank you for sheltering me under your loving wings.  Lighten my path and direct my steps. I ask you to please not leave my side, remain always near me and defend me against the spirit of evil. But above all come to my aid  when it is time to leave the earth and  help me in the last struggle of my life. Deliver my soul so that with thee it may praise, love and contemplate the goodness of God forever and ever. Amen
Complete Details can be heard on Today's Podcast- Press the arrow or the picture

Simple Living 2014:
Minimalism equals mindfulness.  
News From Cieloscent Rosary Artisan Studio:
Pray The Rosary: Today We Meditate Upon: The Joyful  Mysteries 

MISSION Bead Rosary.
   
Our  Podcast Schedule : Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Blessing-- Almighty God, our creator, we unite with the choir of angels to sing your praises daily. And today, we give you thanks for giving the angels to us, as messengers of your mysteries and as protectors of our bodies and souls. Grant us peace, joy, and thanksgiving, being always mindful of the unfailing protection of our guardian angels. We ask you this, through Christ, our Lord. Amen.  

  



https://cieloscent.com  
cieloscent@gmail.com  
516-297-2757   

Studio Hours 11-5/ Mon-Wed-Fri
Feel Free to call our Cieloscent Rosary Artisan Studio.
Thank you for your time.
There is no voice mail service..
 
  © 2014 Cieloscent