# 126- When You Need Help

Prayer to Our Lady of Mount Carmel


http://godalonesufficeth.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/our-lady-of-mount-carmel.jpgO most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this my necessity.
 O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein that you are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart, to help me in this my necessity. There are none that can withstand your power. O show me herein that you are my Mother.



O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us that have recourse to thee. (3 times)
Sweet Mother, I place this cause in your hands. (3 times)

You may place your prayer requests and thanks in comments section below.   You may remain anonymous, if you wish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment