# 134 -A Prayer Request For Lina From Anna



                                                              Press ORANGE Button to begin Podcast
Loving Father, I entrust my cousin Lina  to your care on the day of her surgery. 
http://m2.i.pbase.com/o6/54/24354/1/95404542.pRTfLjb2.AniCandle.gif
Guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed and that Lina  may be restored to soundness of health and learn to live in more perfect harmony with you and with those around her. Through Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Lina, you pray:  Into your hands, I commend my body and my soul. Amen. 



Press ORANGE Button to begin Podcast
Pray The Rosary.  
 
                                          May this day offer you just what you need in each unfolding moment.