# 136- Value Your Moments!

Press ORANGE Button to begin Podcast


Pray The Rosary.  
 The word rosary comes from Latin and means a garland of roses, the rose being one of the flowers used to symbolize the Virgin Mary. Anyone can say the rosary, and you don't have to be catholic. 

The Rosary is a form of prayer—it is a meditative prayer.
The rosary is a devotion in honor of the Virgin Mary. It consists of a set number of specific prayers.  
Prayer of a Rosary Maker
Thank you loving Mother for this precious gift, the rosary.
Guide my hands and my heart as I fashion these beads to be used in your honor to praise thy Son. Let each bead be filled with love and patience; let love pass through my fingers to unknown hands; and let patience prevail where prayers may seem unanswered. Teach me that I do this task only through the merits of your divine Son, for without him I can accomplish nothing. Let my numbers be known only to you and to Him. I offer this for the greater glory of God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen
 

               

 ROSARY DAYS
Sunday-       Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary
Monday-      Joyful Mysteries of the Rosary
Tuesday-      Sorrowful Mysteries of the Rosary
Wednesday- Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary
Thursday-    Luminous Mysteries of the Rosary
Friday-         Sorrowful Mysteries of the Rosary
Saturday-     Joyful Mysteries of the Rosary


                May this day offer you just what you need in each unfolding moment.                

   https://cieloscent.com  
cieloscent@gmail.com  
516-297-2757   

Studio Hours 11-5/ Mon-Wed-Fri
Feel Free to call our Cieloscent Rosary Artisan Studio.
Thank you for your time.
There is no voice mail service..
  © 2014 Cieloscent