Starting your own business whether a brick and mortar or straight from your kitchen table takes work! Yup! Working for yourself entails creating a well organized plan which weighs heavy on marketing. Don't worry nor get intimidated if you are not familiar with marketing steps. You will learn step by sometimes excruciating step!
Press the ORANGE button to begin podcast.
18 You shall remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you power to get wealth, that he may confirm his covenant that he swore to your fathers, as it is this day.
1. Learn from those who have already walked the path. Yes! Learn from others and ask for help.
2. Carry a journal or utilize a notes app so that you get into the habit of jotting down your ideas.
3. Be action driven by writing a "to do" list for your business life.
4. Just get started and undertake a new way to take your business to another level. Be Creative!
5. Whatever you do the first time is generally your worst so don't worry!
6. If you love what you do then you will have a passion in your work.
7. Passion in your work equals consistency in improving your craft each day.
Smiles And Hugs
Your Rosary Maker