Complete message- listen to Podcast by pressing ORANGE arrow.The Financial information on this site is provided as an information resource only. Please consult with your financial professional..
This is an opinion based blog and we bring you information to encourage you to do your own research. Please consult with your financial professional should you have any questions.
1. You need to begin to write down what you spend. Very Important.
2. Set up an emergency fund -
You should have three-to six months but in the beginning strive to save
$ 1000 for those little emergencies.
4. Re-gaining control of your budget may mean cutting out some things like cable.
5. Every Dollar from this moment has a name and category.
6. An envelope for all of your receipts-the family folder in the kitchen.
7. Important Categories:
a. Your rent /mortgage
e. Emergency Fund
8. What do you need to cut out of your daily life?
9. What can you add to actually put more money in your pocket? Simplify and make money.
10. In the gardening season grow your own vegetables.
11. Plan Your Meals-Most of our money is spent in food and kitchen.
May this day offer you just what you need in each unfolding moment.