CR 316 : Unfailing Prayer To Saint Anthony



 Pray The Rosary


Saint Anthony Prayer For Assistance

Wondrous Saint Anthony, glorious for the fame of your miracles, you had the happiness of receiving in your arms our blessed Lord as a little child. Obtain for me from His mercy this favor that I desire from the bottom of my heart: (mention your request here)
Since you were so gracious to poor sinners, do not regard the lack of merit on the part of him who calls upon you, but consider the glory of God, which will be exalted once more through you, by the salvation of my soul and the granting of the petition that I now earnestly present to you. (Mention your request here)
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLa9TzaFu1PJ4augNskxekcp_mVDviEcruAqrnf9rAYzAE3fFvcyixxwAs a pledge of my gratitude, I beg you to accept my promise to live henceforth more faithfully according to the teaching of the Gospel and to be devoted to the service of the poor whom you ever loved and still love so much. Bless this my resolution and obtain for me the grace to be faithful to it till death.  Amen

Prayer to St. Anthony as your Patron Saint
Saint Anthony, whom I have chosen as my special patron, pray for me that I, too, may one day glorify the Blessed Trinity in heaven. Obtain for me your lively faith, that I may consider all persons, things, and events in the light of almighty God. Pray, that I may be generous in making sacrifices of temporal things to promote my eternal interests, as you so wisely did. Set me on fire with a love for Jesus, that I may thirst for His sacraments and burn with zeal for the spread of His kingdom. By your powerful intercession, help me in the performance of my duties to God, myself and all the world. Win for me the virtue of purity and a great confidence in the Blessed Virgin. Protect me this day, and every day of my life. Keep me from mortal sin. Obtain for me the grace of a happy death.  Amen 

My Dear Saint Anthony-  Thanks!  Love -R-
 
This Blog/Podcast Is dedicated  To Our Lady Of Roses.  
https://cieloscent.com/
Smiles & Hugs
The Rosary maker