CR-433: Don’t Put “Happy” On the Back Burner

Pre-recorded Program-Our pope was here in New York during this recording
Pray for peace
Pray the Rosary
Pray for Our Pope Francis
  • I have three podcasts-Skincare Talk Radio, Cieloscent Radio and Cieloscent Rosary
  •  I do not ask for donations nor charge for any webinars on Any of my podcasts.
  •  I do not  sponsor any other podcast, blog or organization.
  •  I concentrate on this website and the podcasts within Cieloscent Rosary Network and not in partnership with any other business, group, podcast or blog other than those described above.
  •  I do share links of our guests on my platforms-
  •  All of my products can be found on my website and reliable links attached for the purchasing of my books and media.
Cieloscent Rosary Network- Nourishing the body, mind & soul-
Sending Smiles, Hugs and Love-
“Life Through the eyes Of A Rosary maker”

Skincare Talk Radio conversation this week;  Sunscreen using plant oils  
Cieloscent Talk Radio Conversation this week: Lisa Steele of Fresh Eggs Daily (Guest)     

Cieloscent Rosary Recommendations: 
http://topcatholicblogs.com/podcasts/